Thursday, April 7, 2011

TLC Extreme Couponing/Weight Loss

So I joke I want to be on the show....joke well somewhat I mean who wouldn't want to be on tv? Well good tv not bad news tv. LOL But seriously I think that this show is INSANE not Extreme.
I looked up the definition of Extreme
ex·treme (k-strm)
adj.
1. Most remote in any direction; outermost or farthest: the extreme edge of the field.
2. Being in or attaining the greatest or highest degree; very intense: extreme pleasure; extreme pain.
3. Extending far beyond the norm: an extreme conservative. See Synonyms at excessive.
4. Of the greatest severity; drastic: took extreme measures to conserve fuel.

My favorite is number 3 Extending fa beyond the norm.....Seriously 35 bottles of antacid? What was that lady feeding everyone at her BBQ was she putting the antacid in candy dishes at the table? I would be very afraid to eat anything she was serving with that type of antacid around.

Ok so the pretty lady J'aime who has to look her best when going into the store. How many kids did she have 3? I have 4 what will that one push me over the edge the feelign the need to be all made up. Please sometimes I do my trips after the gym but most times I do it in a pair of jeans or leggings and a tee. I am definetly not wearing those knee high high heeled boots to shop in. Although she does have her stores down by aisle and she has a meticulous plan so maybe that saves her some walking. Lord knows I walk around my store numerous times.

I feel no ill will towards these women they each did her own thing. I just hope and pray that this show doesn't ruin couponing for those of us just starting out. Kroger is already testing no longer doubling coupons. Rumor around the street here is that Kroger purchased Harris Teeter or is in the process of it so does that mean HT won't either? I also know that this was heavily edited and planned out for the show. I also don't think it is right to go on these women's FB pages, blogs and blast them for being a fraud. Trust me TLC is not going to let anyone do time for coupon fraud and the marketing execs were at the stores for these shows I am sure.

With that being said I am planning a stockpile trip LMAO I want to do it once just once and see a huge bill go down to almost nothing. I am not going to do mustard of cereal or any other condiments. I need to find some good coupon deals and work my magic HEHE

Ok so onto the next topic...can TLC come out with a show like The Style Network has Ruby? Maybe a Michelle Show? I swear I have no motivation to go to the gym. I don't want to go and was seriously thinking yesterday what a waste of money this month I have barely gone. I am not going to lie and say oh yea I am going to go because you know what I probably won't go again until Monday. Tomorrow I will be hopefully scoring some great seats to the Taylor Swift Concert in the am. Kids have half a day so I can't go after they get out the daycare is closed. Saturday one of the girls is having a sleepover here so in the am I am getting ready for the event and they are all coming here after the practice...6 more girls in the house....I will be filling them up on deals I got couponing LOL. Sunday they will all leave around noon and I plan on having a day with the family.....maybe I will try to get them to go for a walk with me or something.

I do have some goals here in the weight loss dept. I want to do the Diva Dash Triathalon this September. So I need to get over my fear of swimming in anything but a pool. I want to go to White Lake and check it out maybe we will do that on Sunday if it is really warm. I am confident in my swimming, biking, and running that short of a distance so it is just the swim that scares me with the fish. But I also want to start training for the Princess Half Marathon that I am doing with my girls in February. I want to have a kick butt time. I figure I have a lot of months to train for this but this NC Brutal heat will have me training indoors on the treadmill for the summer but that is ok. I will do what I have to do.

I am eating right have been sticking to my WW points I just need to get more activity in my day. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment