Saturday, May 14, 2011

Diet Diet Diet

So I saw on FB a lady said she went from 311 to 150 lbs in a year. I had to email her of course LOL. She said she ate 800 calories a day under strict supervision of her Dr. Monday I am going to call my Dr. and get a appt. I want to do it. I am going to try to do it like this.

190 Slimfast Shake
100 calorie Slimfast Snack Bar
190 Slimfast Shake and I am going to add in a salad here
100 calorie apple
200 calorie Weight Watchers Meal

This with the salad will put me a little over 800 calories but I think that is ok. The lady I was talking with SHE DIDN'T WORK OUT! She said she waited until she got to the end of her journey and started to work out to tone up. Well I need to work out so maybe it will go faster.

So I will try this slimfast/800 calorie diet for the month and report back how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment