Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving & Totals!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope that you are reading this and enjoying your Thanksgiving day with friends and family. So I am done with the cooking prep, cleaned the house, and I am just waiting on the festivities to begin. I decided to add my receipt bag...yes I had a large grocery bag filled with my receipts. I am not where I thought I would be. I thought for sure I would be at least at 5000 saved but that is fine I haven't been as shopping "crazy" and saving as I would have liked but I am still using my coupons and saving money. But I have every bit of faith that this December and January I will save big time money in these 2 months. So for the months of September, October, November Total Retail $4932.47 Paid OOP $3053.77 Saved $2013.48 For a GRAND TOTAL savings so far since April when I started this $3794.94 saved just $6205.20 left until my goal of $10,000.00 saved!!!! That is basically saving $542.13 a month on average. I will take that! But I want to save more HAHA I am about to go open the Black Friday Ads. I have been holding them off until I finished this project of adding my receipts. My husband just gasped before when he saw a Best Buy ad with a 42 inch tv for 199.00 I have a feeling I know what he wants for Christmas but where would he put it he has a tv in every room! Happy Thanksgiving and be safe tonight if you are going out for some Black Friday shopping. Remember to tell the staff Thank you for all the hard work they put into this coming weekend. Many of them won't get to spend time with loved ones so we can get great deals. Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment